Another new beginning.

Hi All,

I hope i can get the same audience same like last time. I have been contacted and prompted several questions regarding my bike and it's a shame on me, as i have just left the bike...untouched.

Years passes by, along came new bike a Suzuki GSX-R 600 K4 version, a marriage, friends loss and new friends gain along the way..all the LIFE stuff. I have been totally neglected the bike, even deep down inside i still wish i had the money to keep the bike going..

Fast forward, yesterday 21st July 2015 marks a new beginning for the bike. With plans to rebuild the bike up from every nuts & bolts given  TLC, new paint all around and shit. I have disassembled the bike with the help from my BFF Mr khaleq himself, who used to race with me with his Kips.





Long story short, it takes about an hour to fully disassembled the bike, and been forced to fit inside my Wira aeroback 1.3 : ). I bring the car to work this morning, and will unload it after going back from work.

Image shown is for illustration purpose only.

0 comments: