Shopping List

Hi,

I just came from singapore, where it seems to be i can get almost about anything that a biker wants and needs. I went there as i have to clear all my things-to-buy list that i have always in my mind.

This is among the items that i bought.

2nd hand footpeg for $5. i need this but too broke to buy a brand new one. This is straight and everything is still intact.

Progrip throttle for $15. i need this because my hand get numbs all the time. even when i'm eating etc. what more when i'm riding.(need to see a doc quick..i guess)
F.C.C Clutch plate. I'm orginally intended to buy Kaw*as*ki K*PS because i've tried it once before and the acceleration was damn quick. But i think i go with this route, where i've seen Direk's bike is using this clutch. It's only $48.15
Front mastercylinder from Yamaha R6. This was cheaper than buying it from a guy from a forum. I bought it at a Yamaha agent, where this is the 1st time that i see a place full of Yamaha Orginal Boxes and packaging. I wish we have a functional Yamaha Dealer over here. This brake cost me $165 and i think the best mods i ever done.
windshield. i've been all over singapore to search for this shield. i wanted a cheap, aftermarket one because it is more lighter than original. But it seems this is the hardest thing to get. This one is from a bike that is about tu get scrapped. Cost me $20.


and this is on sale for those who need it

0 comments: