Clutch Plate

Hi,

For the time being i would like to modify my clutch, as my starts is pretty bad, not like before. I guess my clutch got something wrong with it, nothing much but i think the wear & tear rob some power out of it.

Here's a picture of my new F.C.C Clutch plate for NSR SP.



The thickness of these friction plates are more than the one currently used in my bike.

Unfortunately, the steel plates were not.sadly i don't plan to buy it when i'm at singapore..Dang.
Its time for plates hunting!

This are my basket clutch. from the look at it, it was being well used because it have grooves on it.


using file, i deburr the grooves to make it flat.


The grooves is actually an indication of the clutch rubber being worn out. As i have change it recently i won't change it because the grooves is from previous usage.

I will do some modification on the basket, where i will be putting holes on it. might look like this one

0 comments: