Primary gear from the little NSR brother!

Hi All,

I owe all of you an apologise for not uploading the blog for quite some time now. I have been busy with another addition to the family, my Ninja 250R that i will ride in the Malaysian Super Series 2013 campaign. Alright, since this is the blog is about the NSR, i will try to make another blog for the Ninja.

Since the last update, i have enquired the primary gear from an NSR 125 that i got from the bay. What holding me from buying it earlier is the price for the Clutch basket is way cheaper than the gear itslef. Luckily enough, i have found a generous seller which can sell me only the gear, without the but,washer and woodruff key. I get a good price for the shipping as well.


The installation is a gamble for me, in which i have no idea it might fit or not. At first i was afraid that the primary might not fit since it is missing a gear from the standard one. After much homework, i found out that the gear was for the kick start, that explains a lot since the NSR 125 runs on an Electric starter. Luck is with my side as i have already junk the kickstarter system from the NSR. This should be light enough for it to spins since it is now have no extra burden to spins. Definitely win.

0 comments: