Titanium Bits

Hi,

Today i went to my friend's shop. I've known him for a while,haven't seem him for a while and now,he had opened his own Biking Accessories shop. I pay him a visit to the MBike Motorsport in Sunway Batu Caves and were amazed by stuff the he sells. Stuff from Ohlins, Lightech, ProBolt etc.. I were always been searching for the bits from my bike,and the bolt & Nut were the only items available for me there :(



I give him enquiry of the bolt and it seems that certain bolts might not be available for me because the bolt comes in kit, but i only needs a couple of bolts.



Damn,looking at this made me salivating all over the keyboard..

Then,later when i got home, i looked for eBay titanium bolts. It seems that eBay have been flooded by manda_1213 and people like him. those who had 99% positive feedback might not necessarily an honest guy. So lurking deep down inside the dark hole of eBay reveals a seller from UK. Aha, 0 negative feedback.definitely worthy.
So browsing through his items shows exactly (IIRC) what i need.


Bolt for my rear sprocket..4pcs of M5 10mm


Bolt for Kawasaki rotor,but I think it suits my front brake bolts.i need 4 but this comes in a set of 5. 1 will be reserved for future use.


Front rotor bolt for Honda.Comes in complete 6 pcs.

All the hipping cost is discounted from GBP 6.50 to only GBP 3. On this order, i will make sure the item will be sent within a week or i will ask for my refund.

Now, I can't wait!

0 comments: