The Beginning

Hi,
I would like to share on some information of my race bike, where it competed with 20+ other bike in the Malaysian Super Series Category for 2009 session. Previously it was the race for Kawasaki One Make Race only. And for 2009, Kawasaki don't want to run the race anymore so Bikerz magazine took control of it, thus the 150cc open category.




It started its life as a daily commute bike,i bought it somewhere in 2007. She got this 'monorack' on it to hold the Givi Box. I then quickly took it off and the rack was rest in pieces.


Pictured here beside my TZ. I swear I heard whisper among them after I left.

I bought it only for 1 reaseon at that time. To bring it to Awana every week with some close friend, as my so-called-stunt-bike failed to start the previous week.
I bought it because Honda had gained my trust on their engine (ex5 would be the best example).

0 comments: